Things you can bring:
• Chairs (folding garden or camping chairs)
• Alcohol – You are allowed to bring your own alcohol into Kew the Music. This may be in glass bottles. Please recycle the bottles when finished. There are plenty of recycling stations around the concert arena, please ask if you can’t locate one
• Prescription medication – accompanied by a doctor’s note
Things you can’t bring:
• Gas or liquid fuel
• Drinking Glasses – Glass bottles are allowed, but drinking glasses are not. Please use plastic, shatterproof drinking cups. This is to protect the wildlife and other concert goers
• Animals – no pets please except guide dogs or registered disability assistance dogs
• Excessive quantities of alcohol
• Drugs – Kew the Music operates a strict no drugs policy. You may be searched on entry and anyone seen to be in possession of drugs risks being ejected from the site and reported to the police
• Money in cash. There will be an ATM at the concert but queues can be fairly long.
• Warm clothing for the night as it can get cold
• Waterproofs and an umbrella, just in case that British summer weather doesn’t hold out. If using an umbrella, please be considerate to other attendees and refrain from opening them during performances
• If you’ve lost or found property please speak to a member of staff and they will advise on where to go to hand in items you’ve found or to ask if anything has been handed in. After the event please check http://www.kew.org/ for lost property information
• It is your responsibility to ensure your personal welfare however we would advise that if it’s hot, make sure you drink plenty of water and if you are drinking alcohol know your limits and drink responsibly
• In the event of an incident follow instructions from stewards and police
Customer respect policy
We would ask that customers be aware of their surroundings during their time at the concert and as they make their way to and from the concert area. The Royal Botanic Gardens Kew is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and we are honoured to be guests within it for the duration of the concert series. We wish to help preserve the beautiful grounds, iconic buildings and rare plants and as such we ask that all concert goers respect the grounds and plants including disposing of litter properly and using the facilities provided.
Food on offer
Kew the Music will be host to some exciting and varied food concessions to tempt you. Please check back regularly to see who will be with us in 2017.